Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stocking Up!

 I have signed up for quite a few craft shows this year (and it's still early with many shows that still haven't announced dates yet).

So between that and my goal of finishing up all of my 100s of WIPs I'm hoping to boost my inventory as much as possible.


 A few curvy clutches, zippered pouches, wee wee tee pees, and a long wine tote and keyring clutch.


More curvy clutches... Hubby told me I needed a few items out of less "unique" fabric choices (because apparently not everyone likes zombies and cute animals) so I made a few with polka dots and chevron.


And some essential wallets made with scraps from one of my all time favorite lines.

2 comments:

  1. All of your creations look beautiful! Good luck at the fairs… I only wish there were more near to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are off to a great start for the new year! How do you find local craft fairs in your area? Have you joined an online place that requires membership? I have been thinking of doing that but have not as yet. The online community seems to have larger shows in the metropolitan areas here in CO.

    ReplyDelete