Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oh Deer!

I'm sure you've noticed lately that I have been all about the teeny, tiny paper piecing.  This project was no exception.  In fact, it may have been the smallest and most challenging yet.

Honestly, when I was about halfway done and the sections were all laid out I nearly scrapped the whole thing.  Looking at the sections individually it was a mess and looked terrible!  I'm glad I pushed through because I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!!






I'm really not sure it will make the best mug rug due to the bulk created by the paper piecing but maybe the recipient will find another use for it.

As soon as I can get some more ink for my printer I plan on releasing a larger version of this block (you didn't really think I'd make you piece one this tiny did you?!). 

2 comments: