Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Trio of Minis & a Sneak Peek

I've completed three of my paper pieced mini quilts so far.  Happy Ghost and Crouching Cat are awaiting quilting and Witch on a Broom is in the testing phase.


These are currently hanging in my office.  Trying to liven the place up a bit ;).


A close up of the quilting on the hat.  I was trying out a couple of new designs.  I'm really happy with how the swirls in the orange parts turned out--a little less thrilled with how the black ended up.  I think they were supposed to resemble eyeballs?  A large circle with a small circle inside touching one side...  Oh well at least I tried.


And the witch is in the works!  I have her partially pieced and I will warn you she is not for the beginner.  No incredibly small pieces this time but that's because she is HUGE!  More on her later this week...

2 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously cute paper pieced minis! I especially love the cat on the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete