Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Craft Show Prep

All clothing construction has been suspended as I need to get my inventory up for 3 shows I have in the next few months.  

I've added a few new items to the mix:

Three different sizes of journals will be available.  These are the largest size.  I love scrapbook paper and now have a use for my growing stash :)


Another new item I will be offering is the Essential Wallet.  They have two cash/misc slots inside as well as a zippered coin pouch and six card slots.  I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to keep for myself ;)...



 

While I've been waiting on supplies I've also been restocking my crayon rolls and earbud pouches.






2 comments:

  1. Those are all great makes, I love the journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those essential wallets are very pretty,it would be hard to choose just one! Love the journals too. Crayon rolls and earbud cases are a couple of my staple items too. Good luck at the craft fairs!

    ReplyDelete